Friday, January 30, 2009

Knackers Rating - Terminus Hotel North Fitzroy

Now to start with I used to drive past this place all the time and think it looked a bit of a dive. Oh how wrong I was.



The Terminus is an interesting little local pub located next to the Epping Line and near Rushall station on Queens Pde. It is easy to get to via train, tram and bus making it a nice spot to have a few without worrying about who will drive.



The front bar is big enough to get a table but not too big and they have a great array of boutique beers including little creatures and the local 3ravens.



Food rocks. Great pub food. Little bit pricey for the normal menu for the area but they are targeting a different crowd. If you are in the area and want to go somewhere different, I suggest popping in for a few brews and a feed.

SO to the score, based on:

no knackers - shockingly bad
one knacker - as bad as hitler because he only had on ball
two knackers - normal and average
three knackers - above and beyond the normal
four knackers - incredible
five knackers - as rare as five testicles

I am going to give it 3.5 knackers out of 5. It is above the normal and a great place. BUT, it isn't SPEEEEEECCIAAAALL like Bruce McIvaney. I need to go there more and have a few more meals to re-assess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have more courage than me.

dam buster said...

It is actually a very nice place inside. i suggets you build up the courage and stick your head in there some day.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for off topic, but 2012 is close, is this really matter?

Anonymous said...

I was suggested this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as
no one else know such detailed about my trouble.
You are amazing! Thanks!

my blog :: best diet plan